The first Wednesday of the Month the Please Touch Museum is open from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at a super-duper discounted rate. We decided to check it out for the first time. I would have to say this is a great night for non-members to take advantage of the PTM but to really have a good night it helps to be a member:
Prepare Your Self:
1. The ticket line is super long. If you are a member you can go to the other side of the desk like normal and skip the line.
2. All the free parking is totally gone and the lot is empty (free for members)
3. The carousel is empty b/c that cost extra ($1) so people don’t bother with it
4. It is crowded but still not as bad a prime time at PTM with its school group and weekend family crowds.
5. The cafe is open but that is also not busy
6. There are more tween age kids there then normal