Egg Hunt & Easter Bunny
Johnson’s Corner Farm133 Church Rd., Medford, NJ 08055 609.654.8643 egg hunt information and times>
We did the Johnson’s Corner Farm Egg Hunt again this year and the boys had a great time. If you child is under 5 years old and has a short attention span this one is for you. Here is how it works.
1. Go into the barn and buy your tickets.
2. Get on the wagon and allow yourself more than 30 minutes from Philly to get there so you don’t make everyone wait. Oh and make sure everyone has used the potty so you don’t make everyone on the hay ride wait even longer. (yep that was us. super sorry).
3. Take a nice little hay ride to the bunny site.
4. Sit on the hay bails where you find out that the Easter Bunny left a slew of eggs in the pines to the right and asked if you could help clean them up for him. *Gasp!
5. Release your child into a small wooded area where eggs are broken out by color in 5 different areas of the pines.
6. Come back to the hay bails were your child sort the eggs by color into giant baskets (that is right you give them back) and then gets a goody bag that has a little toy, pencil, candy, lollipop….let’s put it this way…H&O were more than thrilled.
7. Immediately after take the hay ride back to the barn and have a little meet and greet with the big EB himself. Hop up on the tractor, take a pick and you are done.
8. Grab some cider donuts, a pie or some dinner on the way out and your night is complete!
* We went on a cold day so bundle up.
*You can bring your own baskets or they give you strawberry cartons to put your eggs in.
* You do pay for everyone…kids and adults.
* The ride out to the hay bails feels like 10-15 minutes. The ride back feels like 5.
*Bust a move off that hay ride and inside to the back of the market so you can be first in line for your pic with the EB. ***Please note the line moves like butter so if you have a new walker in the group or you wore your heels to the farm…don’t sweat it.
Happy Easter ! (if that is your thing)