- An eclectic mix of historic landmarks and factories converted to lofts
- Trendy borderline touristy restaurants, a few cafes and art galleries. This were everyone goes for First Friday.
- A wide variety of condos, from studios to spacious lofts that house young professionals and a few families.
- This where New Jersey comes to drink on the weekend.
Neighborhood Fast Facts
- Boundaries: Near Delaware River, south of Vine Street, north of Walnut Street, and east of 7th Street
- Zip code: 19106
- Fun: Independence Park, Penn’s Landing, Betsy Ross House, First Fridays, Ritz East