Palumbo Playground901 Fitzwater Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
A playground tour is a great way to mix it up and Palumbo is one of our favorites. Palumbo is located on Fitzwater in between 9th and 10th. Parking can be a little tough between the residents and Morning Glory Cafe customers but you can usually get within a block. The local parents are cliquey but nice and everyone keeps a really good eye on their kids. Here is why I love this spot:
1. The ground is padded which is perfect for both runners and crawlers.
2. There is a Tot section and a big kid (5-12) section.
3. Baby swing & Big kid swings
4. Tons of slides
5. Giant open green space plus soccer field to run around on.
6. Entire area is fenced and gated